Thursday, March 7, 2019

Shrimp Journal- Berries everywhere- New Crystal and Velvet Shrimp


 Scott and I took a trip to Boise to see his Mom today. Going to Boise for me means I get to visit with other shrimpers, and hit up the local fish store. So glad I got to go today. 
I traded a bunch of cholla wood to Shane at Aquatic Supply for five new crystal shrimp. Four Blacks and one Red. Good looking little shrimp too.







I got one very large berried Blue Dream from Fish and Things. I also got a pair of endlers, little guppies. They were for the big tank in the living room. From a fellow shrimp keeper I got a bunch more Blue Velevets. Even the little babies have great color.





In tank N1 I have two berried Aura Blues, and three Green/Orange and Yellow shrimp. Tank C1- two F6's. C2- One Blue Bolt Mosrua, and two BKK. C3- BKK, Black Panda, Wine Red KK and Panda. C4- one Ghost and one Aura x Ghost. C5- Safari Red, and two F6's. C7- my CRS molted this evening and I hope to see her berried in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment