Friday, January 25, 2019

Shrimp Journal- First baby Caridina shrimplets

I remember sending a pic of this shrimp to my sister when it was still little and wishing it would stay blue instead of turing black like black and white shrimp do. 


 
Well it's adult sized now, and it's still blue. A navy blue, but it never really went black. That makes me happy. These shrimp are an f6 of crystal black/orange eyed blue tiger/ghost bee cross. Yay blue. lol. 




I also found another exciting surprise in this tank tonight. I had three berried shrimp. One crystal red shrimp, and two of the f6 black tibee. Last week I noticed one of the females was without her eggs, and it was about a week too early. Super bummed. Tonight I noticed the other female missing her eggs. I thought, "Oh for fucks sake," thinking I was really doing something wrong. The auras and the jades won't hold eggs. Are all my tanks screwed then too? 

Turns out, nope. I found a baby shramp!! 

They're super hard to see and I almost missed it. Then in the subwassertang I saw more. 


Finally I'm doing something right in a tank other than the blue dreams!!

Dinking around with tanking pics tonight. I realized I have tons of pics of shrimp, but not really any the whole tank for each individual tank. So tonight after I fed the shramps, I took whole tank pics. 

CRS/CBR/Red Safari culls/ Black Tiger culls/Black Tibee tank

CRS/CBR/Red Safari culls/ Black Tiger culls/Black Tibee tank
Cherry/ BB Mosura/ Black King Kong/ Black Shadow Panda tank

Empty Neo tank
Blue Dreams Neos
Ghost Bees
Black and Wine Red King Kong/ Black and Wine Red Panda
Aura Blue/ Orange and Green jade Neos
Orange Rili Neos
Blue Velvet Neos

No comments:

Post a Comment