Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Shrimp Journal Wine Red Pintos from Blue Crown Aquatics

The Wine Red Pintos are here! They got here Friday last week from Blue Crown Aquatics.





                                 



I love these shrimp. I was hoping for a few more with a more white pinto pattern as opposed to the more extreme reds, but these are fantastic shrimp. Pic Spam!!














The black ttb is still berried and the eggs look nice and tight. I can't wait to see babies in this tank and see what sorts of patterns and colors come from her. The one right above her is getting fat and hopefully she molts soon.


One of the original crystal reds molted Saturday and had all the male in the tank doing the zoomies. I did see two of the red safari gene male get a hold of her. She's been in hiding since then and I haven't been able to find her to see if she's full of eggs or not. Tonight is a feeding day so hopefully she comes out.



And just because these are some of my favs, ghost bee with their babies.





No comments:

Post a Comment