Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Shrimp Journal- Blue Bolts from Blue Crown Aquatics.

 Blue Crown Aquatics has become my new fav place to order from. I keep trying to save my tip money to order some really high end shrimp, but then they post in one of Facebook groups that they're having a special on some really nice looking shrimp. This was two pair of sexed young adults Blue Bolts and one random juvie. Super nice looking shrimp. 
  

My one CRS finally released the hostages. I've seen a few teenie shrimp but only one close enough to take a pic of. 
Pic of the female when she was still little
Brand new baby

I know I saw my whiter Safari male breed with her, and this baby looks like it's going to have some really neat markings. 

Red safari male
I've been neglecting taking pics of the Black Tiger culls. They were really small when I got them, and I was hoping they would get some more black markings as they got bigger. No real good tiger stripes like the Red Safari, but they're still fun shrimp to watch grow. 






That red one in some of the pics was a tiny peewee that came in with the Red Safari. It's turned into a good looking shrimp. Here it is as a baby. 


It's finally big enough to be breeding age. 





Eventually I want to move all the Red Safari, and the Black tigers into their own tanks. The three new tanks are cycled, but I want to give them at least another week to age. The OEBT will get out of the breeder box and into their own tank too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment